family time #1
This was intended to be my gift I told you about in one of my latest posts here on patreon, that’s why it’s free for everyone. Unfortunately I discovered (the consequences for never playing with toddlers I suppose) that you can’t pose a toddler on the sea water, just in pools. If you find a way to pose toddlers on the sea, please tell me! 😭
UPDATE: izayoichan on tumblr found a way to use the poses on the sea 😍 “I lifted the statues up from the bottom of the water until they were slightly over the float, then posed them. When they were posed I used tool mod to lower them a bit down so they were correctly on the float”
- 5 group poses + all in one
- made for: 2 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler
- male is slightly taller, but you can’t really see it. So I guess poses could be considered unisex.
- you will need the Island living DLC to get the floatie
- just place 4 teleporter statue in the same place, in the middle of the floatie. You will have to elevating the teleporter from the pool bottom until it’s on the water surface
- you will need a bit of space arount the floatie, so better not choose a small pool
- as always you’ll find thumbnails and descriptions in the poselist in game
- Expressions very much depend on the face of your sims (eyes, eyebrows, mouths, etc). All sims are different and you can have different results!