Woohoo double cc this week!
I’m so happy to finally release these!! I was working on these damned things for… well from december!
Have you ever tought “this wall is nice but I wish I could have tiles in the kitchen that blend nicely with the walls… well this is just what inspired me to create these!
- BASEGAME COMPATIBLE
- 3 styles: bricks, tiles and wood
- brick have 70 swatches
- tiles have 64 swatches
- wood have 67 swatches
- all swatches are taken from the game (I edited some to fit the square)
- in the game they snap perfectly either horizontally or vertically
- mesh is so thin it won’t cause any trouble with 99% of objects
- these decals DO NOT FADE, so if you take screenshots don’t worry! They will stay there!
- cost 0 and you can find them in wall decorations both in build and buy categories
THEY HAVE SOME FLAWS, mostly due to game mechanics:
- since I wanted them to smoothly recieve light, they tend to be a bit darker inside
- it’s better to use them on walls with no doors, or with high placed windows, since they will clip and show trough the glass.
- will become very dark if you put front of them a fridge (same way become dark upper counters)
- they are 1 tile big, so if you need half tile you will have to resize them.
- NOT colour tagged. Sorry, I made these packages so many times I had enough of retag them 😅😅
EARLY ACCESS, FREE 8APR